WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Carnival AustraliaLifting Productivity x 10
Carnival Australia's executive team were running as fast as they could, and they knew it wasn't sustainable.
They knew they had to do something different, so they decided to upgrade their number one asset.
5 months later the improvement in our scientifically-backed measures of productivity and resilience were phenomenal.
From Burnout to Blackbelt
"The Managing Director of AFEX undertook a 12 month Executive Coaching program to prevent burnout and build resilience. A year later his mindset shifted from 'how do I survive each day', to 'how do I show up as my best'..."
Winning the Nestle World Cup
“I’ve been in the business now for 10 years and we’ve never won this award, market of the year… best sales growth, best profit growth and the best market share are the 3 key metrics. We absolutely smashed our targets."
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Breaking the 43 year premiership drought
“We are now understanding that Mind Training is as important, if not more important than other facets of what we’re practicing, whether it be out on the field, in the gym. You know the mind is a very strong, powerful muscle.”
"The #1 competitive advantage in the future is your mindset"
THE SECRET WEAPON
What makes us unique is we upgrade your #1 asset - your mindset.
The mind is under more load than anytime in human history. We never leave the gym of the mind, it’s what leaders are employed for, so why haven’t we been training it?
Using the latest insights from neuroscience, we give you a suite of mindset tools and a cutting edge leadership development framework that drives elite performance in the very best.
From leadership excellence in global brands, to premiership winning sporting teams, to emergency services saving lives. We excel at helping you be at your best in the moments that matter.
- AMP Capital
- Ashe Morgan
- Carnival Australia
- CFO Centre
- Challenger Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- George Weston Foods
- International Grammar School
- Jamesons Strata
- McCullough Robertson
- MND Foundation
- National Australia Bank
- NBC Universal
- NSW Ambulance
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- South Sydney Rabbitohs
- St Kilda
- Sydney Trains
- Universal Sony
- 6 session self leadership program to lift performance
- Focused on driving real behaviour change
- Latest Mind Tech and wearables to track performance
- Suite of 40 mind tools backed by the latest in neuroscience
- Mind tools pressure tested in elite sport
- Track record of success in leading organisations
- Multi-session program
- Team tools to master collaboration complexity
- Create and hold optimal conflict for innovation to emerge
- Overcome power dynamics that plague teams
- Create trust needed for fast, adaptive teams
- Build the glue that drives performance in elite teams
- 3-6 month performance program
- Mastering the internal dynamics of leadership
- Removing the barriers and blindspots to elite leadership
- Learning the ability to hold containers of optimal conflict for innovation
- A range of different assessments to upgrade the operating system of the mind
- Track record of significantly lifting performance in 8 weeks
- In-depth training on specific tools
- Tailored modules to meet organisation needs
- Immersive experiences that can be hold off-site
- Drives deeper behaviour change in individuals and teams
- Embeds cultural change within organisations
- Backed by team-wide mind performance data and trends
- Making the mind visible
- Assess the mind across 7 key areas of performance
- Benchmarked against 6000 high performance individuals
- Analyse trends across a team or organisation
- Used in leading brands to drive performance
- Used by elite athletes to win on the biggest stages
- Tailored speaking and key notes
- Training taster packages in tools for annual conference and off-sites
- Highly experiential speaking and training content
- Our performance experts are available for key notes
- We speak on a variety of areas around individual and team performance
- 3-5 day high gradient training
- Intensive mind training experiences
- Residential programs at our venue in QLD
- High impact behaviour change work
- Executive leadership teams or high end sports
DATA-DRIVENWe use the latest in cortisol stress hormone testing, biofeedback technology, and unique mindset profiling to bring the mind to life, making the invisible visible.
Within 8 weeks we see measurable improvements in performance across individuals and teams in both leading corporate teams and elite sport.
LIFTING PERFORMANCEWe help the best win big, whatever your definition of success looks like.
From coming up with the biggest new ideas, to making excellent decisions under pressure, to relishing chaos, we unlock new areas of performance in your organisation.
The end result is your organisation thrives, you retain your best people, and you go from redlining under the pace of modern business to thriving in it!
MEET THE TEAM
Throughout my life I’ve witnessed teams coming together with the best intentions fail. From a childhood growing up in collective environments, to playing high level basketball at the feeder level for the NBL, to leading large-scale change in leading corporate organisations.
My quest has been to unlock the intangible glue that keeps people together under pressure, or tears them apart. This quest led me around the world looking at professional sporting teams, revolutionary organisations, global events and villages in Japan.
What I found is that it all comes down to ‘hearts and minds’. It’s the invisible that always drives the visible. And to understand the invisible, I needed to look at the dynamics rather than the mechanics of performance.
I needed to unlock collective mind.
I built the success of my previous business The Leading Edge around the peak performance of the senior leadership team and the unique culture that glued people together. This business grew to $36 million turnover and 6.5 million profit, and I look back and wish that mind training was available for The Leading Edge when I was CEO.
When I sold the business in 2008 I had to go on garden leave for a few years and my research mind went exploring the new body of wisdom coming out of neuroscience.
Combining this with traditional eastern techniques and performance psychology, I created a suite of simple to use mind tools that lift performance.